Pages

September 2, 2011

Who We Are

Originally posted to tumblr:

We are from Nashville, TN. I moved here in 2002 after finally deciding where I wanted to go to school. I met my best friend then, she moved here in the fall of 2001. We went through school together and fell in love throughout the entire time. We finally got married in 2005 and have had a time of growth since. We bought a house in 2009 and decided to fill in with a single child at the moment in 2010.
But this is not who we are.

Who we are is a family that does not aline itself with a thing, a mode, or a thought process. Our family cannot summed up by what we eat or what we do. We follow Christ but I do not think that our family can be grouped in with Americanized Christianity. I believe in a way that allows us to believe in a true God but also to allow for his love for those that do not believe. We definitely believe the Bible is infallible but man is not.

Hopefully I can exhibit how our family is different.

No comments: