Pages

February 26, 2016

Learning New Things Again

In my junior year of high school I took a typing class. I was present. I don't think I actually learned anything. Well in my 34th year of life I have realized how stunted I am in my typing ability. I have no typing ability and now I will be blogging in order to have repetition so that I can practice.

Everything I am about to write is completely true.

I believe that Donald Trump is still a democrat. I don't think he ever changed. I think he is a scum bag and that he has no real morals. I'm not a fan of Matt Walsh but he had a great article about Trump this morning. He spoke of his sliminess and how he belittles and trashes everyone he talks to. Can we honestly think that they way trump is talking about his opponents in public is now how he is talking about his constituents behind closed doors.

I know people like this. They do nothing but talk bad about everyone they know. Leading me only to believe that they also do it about me. Not believing this would make me delusional. Are we seriously going to believe that Trump has our interests at the core of his campaign?

Regardless of what I think of Trumps ideals or his core motives, his rise to power makes no sense in the Republican party. How does a party that squawks about its moral fortitude back a liar and philanderer. I places in me a place that if any other democrat is caught doing something anything less than ethical and conservative person says to me they need to quit You could literally play a trump card. Based on your moral beliefs you elected literally the worst person that could ever represent our country.

Trump sucks and we're allowing it.

No comments: